Friday, April 10, 2009

london bridge ady fell down~ my fair lady... haha...

oh my god... miss chin an qi... 23 years old lady... fell down in front of d restaurant after took her dinner... so pai seh... i stil wondering " how can i fall down? " funny... fall like a " big potato "... now i noe y my dad keep calling me... " da fan shu "... mr louis oso cal me like tat de... haha... i made my family so worried... cal me on d phone... ask me got fractures o not... got pain here pain there o not... got fever o not? if got anythin mz go c doctor... noe o not? these'r my daddy n mommy... i'm so sorry... made u all so worry bout me all d time... my sis pulak asked me " y u so clumsy n stupid de? like tat oso 'll fall down..." i hav such great sisters... but i noe they actually care... haha...





tat'r my leg conditions after d 2nd day... my foot more n more" bengkak " like pig leg... cant wear shoe n slippers... terpaksa wear mei jie's bro's slippers...


thanx ya mei jie's bro... n thanx 4 mei jie's mommy 2... coz her mommy so worry bout my wound so much n almost send me 2 d clinic 2 wash d wound coz got inflammation ma... but... i scare clinic damn much so i refuse... i scare injection de ... i sure cry de... foundation's frens sure saw me cry b4 de... haha... pai seh...


tis r d medicine i took... got eat de... got apply de... got wash de... bought at pharmacy near mei jie's house... o ya... 4get 2 say thanx 2 my dear dear mei jie... she's d 1 who washed my leg n applied d cream 2 my leg carefully n patiently... thanx mei jie... muackssss... i love u... there's a person i should thanx oso... he care n concern bout me a lot after he found out i fell down... thanx ya... honestly, i appreciate it... =)

until now... my wound stil not yet recover... haih... 1 month le lo... y d recovering process so slow de...? o god... dun let me fall down again...

1 comment:

Yang said...

walao eh... reali like pig leg.. haha.. so got leave any scarce? btr take k of urself ah..